The data controller for all personal data collected via this website is Daniel Polished Concrete Ltd with its registered office at 93 Wellington Road North, Stockport, Cheshire, England, SK4 2LR. This means that we are responsible for deciding what data we collect and how we hold and use your personal data. We will implement appropriate data security measures for protecting the data from unauthorised access and loss, as laid out in the Security section of this Policy.
Daniel Polished Concrete Ltd collects and maintains a variety of personally identifiable information, including names, email addresses and phone numbers. Daniel Polished Concrete Ltd collects information directly from individuals. The information could be collected through e-mails, phone calls, online forms and face to face meetings. Daniel Polished Concrete Ltd does not collect personal data about individuals except when there is a legitimate business requirement or when such information is provided on a voluntary basis.
Purpose of Processing
The personal data collected is used by Daniel Polished Concrete Ltd to give you information in relation to our services, industry news, prospecting new clients, to process and respond to queries received from the public or other relevant stakeholders and to send marketing communications on Daniel Polished Concrete Ltd’s behalf or on behalf of Daniel Polished Concrete Ltd’s partners. Daniel Polished Concrete Ltd may perform statistical analyses of user behaviour and characteristics to measure interest in and the use of various sections of the website. The personal data held by Daniel Polished Concrete Ltd may also be used on an aggregate basis without any personal identifiers to provide third parties with information, such as to help us develop our services and offerings, improve the features and content of the website or other marketing material, and to provide others with aggregate information about our website users and their usage patterns in relation to services and/or the website.
If you or your parent company are a current client of Daniel Polished Concrete Ltd, opting out of marketing emails will not stop all communication from us. As a client of Daniel Polished Concrete Ltd, your firm is signing you up to receive certain information related to the organisation. It is a constitutional requirement for us to send this information to you.
If you are no longer or have never been a client of Daniel Polished Concrete Ltd, you can choose to opt in or out of further contact with us. We also receive data through networking (e.g. business cards) and add these details, if relevant, onto our data management system. We may on occasion purchase ‘opt-in’ data (lists from reputable providers) for promotional campaigns.
The personal data collected is stored in the Daniel Polished Concrete Ltd's CMS and other appropriate data management systems, both paper based and electronic. Personally identifiable information will not be disclosed to any third party except if permission has first been obtained from the users. The data will not be transferred to any agency located outside the EU. At regular intervals, we will:
- Review the length of time we keep your personal data for
- Consider the purpose or purposes for which we hold your personal data for in deciding whether (and for how long) to retain it
- Securely delete information that is no longer needed for that purpose or those purposes
- Update, archive or securely delete information if it goes out of date
Access, Review and Correction
The General Data Protection Regulations gives you the right to access your personal data held by us (“subject access request”). If you have an established business relationship with Daniel Polished Concrete Ltd, you may request from us a list of the categories of personal information held about you. Subject access requests must be made in writing to the details below. We will endeavour to respond to the request within a reasonable period and in any event within one month as required by the relevant provisions in the GDPR.
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. We will take all reasonable measures to ensure that the personal data we hold about you is accurate. When you make a request to access or review the personal data we hold about you, we will request you to verify your identity before the request can be fulfilled.
In addition to the rights of access, review and correction, you have the right to object to your personal data being processed for any particular purpose, or to request that we stop using your information. If you wish to exercise these rights, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or send a letter marked "Data Protection" to Daniel Polished Concrete Ltd's offices at Unit 24b Meadow Industrial Estate,
Water Street, Stockport, SK1 2BY. If you have further concerns about how we use your personal data, you also have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO), the data protection authority for the UK. Please visit https://ico.org.uk/ for more details on your data protection rights and how to contact them.
Harmless cookies that are designed to enhance your user experience of this website are stored on your device. These consist of small data files relating to you and this website.
Information stored in cookies created by Daniel Polished Concrete Ltd are not shared with any third party unless required to do so by law.
By continuing to browse this website you are consenting to the storage of its first party cookies on your device.
Should you disagree to the storage of first party cookies from this website on your device please remove them and discontinue browsing this website.
The first party cookies used by this website include (but may not be limited to):
- __utma: Google Analytics cookie that refers to the number of times you have visited our website and the first and the last visit times.
- __utmb and __utmc: Google Analytics cookies that contain timestamps of time you enter and leave our website.
- __utmz: Google Analytics cookie that tracks which search engine you have used to come to this website, which keyword(s) you used to find the website, which link(s) you have clicked on within the website and where you were located when you clicked that link.
- datr: A Facebook cookie that monitors your Facebook account for suspicious behaviour such as failed login attempts or attempts to create spam accounts.
- lu: A Facebook cookie that is used to identify public computers where users are logging into Facebook using the same browser. This identification helps to provide more secure login features to Facebook users using public computers.
- locale: A Facebook cookie that identifies user’s language and country.
- SID: A Google cookie that is used as your unique identification for services provided by Google.
- PREF: A Google cookie that is used to protect you from malware and phishing attacks and maintain language preferences on Google websites.
- NID: A Google cookie that stores preferences referring to a particular website.